Thursday, May 24, 2012

getting started

All my customers know how much I hate computers. However, there seems to be much gained by blogging. Having had to stop in my tracks for surgery, I learned several things:
1) going to the bathroom at will is highly underrated
2) never pay bills or balance tour checkbook within a week of anesthesia
3) count on friends to feed you - not your husband
Today is my first day back in the needlepoint shop - HOORAY! I miss the day-to-day contact with my customers. I did however finally catch up on my reading - 6 books in this last week. If you want a laugh, read Georgia Bottoms. Good summer light reading.
I am actually going to start posting some of the canvases I do for customers. Noone but me and the particular customer ever sees those and they are usually the best ones!
Will try not to bore either of us. More later!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment