Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday Musings


OMG! I just downloaded a picture! How amazing is that! I won't tell anyone how long that took, but I think I did it!
This is what I accomplished during my forced "down time". I had been avoiding it because it is pretty big - a customer wanted to fill a wall and this was one of her favorite prints. See what a little surgery will do. The piece had 61 colors in it. I needed several days back to back and never could find them. Now I can share this way instead of just telling people "I promise - I really really did accomplish something this week." I am just glad that I don't have to stitch it!
Am leaving the shop now to deliver a canvas. Eunice - a love of a 90-year-old woman - has had her car taken away by her children. All of us understand this obsession - no needlepoint canvases to do, no stitching. How else to spend the time? Something none of us stitchers can imagine without cringing. So - I deliver.
Have a great weekend! I heard my friend Jerry (he has stage 4 lung cancer) say to his brother who had told him to have a wonderful day - "EVERYDAY IS A WONDERFUL DAY".

No comments:

Post a Comment